+44 (0)151 666 8994
Part Time QS
5 months ago
As soon as possible.
Location – Ebbsfleet/Kent
Duration – 2 days per week – Tues and Thurs
Start – As soon as possible.
Rate – £350 - £400 per day.
- Provide support to the Project Manager in challenging and negotiating ongoing costs on the project in accordance with the NEC3 Contract
- Provide challenge to the Contractor on any and all Applications for Payment, Compensation Events and Early Warning Notices
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure that the Client receives the best Value for Money
- Work with Project and Programme Manager to identify other cost saving
- Provide advice on budget/review the costings for main works and support decision making related to MHCLG budgetary and spend profiles related to this project.
Should this position be of interest, please apply direct and I will come back to you in due course.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.