£15 - £20 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8976
2 months ago
Role and responsibilities:
· Support organising, administering and the smooth running of governance board meetings within the Digital Railway Programme, which are attended by senior directors and industry stakeholder organisations and therefore represents a key high level industry governance forum
· Record accurate minutes of the meetings in a timely manner and distribute to attendees
· Record actions from meetings and make sure that they are all followed up by designated owners
· Support the information needed to allow the smooth running of the meetings including producing slides/information packs and distributing meeting papers to relevant boards
• Work with the Head of the PMO and Chairs of the meetings to develop and prepare agendas taking into account the interests of stakeholders, the priorities of the programme and current issues
· Collate information/updates from multiple workstreams to produce monthly progress reports
· Act as a key point of contact for industry liaison
· Ad hoc responsibilities include supporting the team by organising team meetings and away days
• The individual is required to be thorough in preparation, on the day and following up, be able to understand the matters being discussed at meetings and write them up in an accurate and concise way and have a polite and assertive style which is respected by senior executives. The individual should have undertaken a similar role at this level before and have a track record in delivering to deadlines.
Excel, Word, Powerpoint, stakeholder management, excellent communication skills (listening, spoken and written), attention to detail, highly organised and disciplined, time management.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.