£30000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
3 months ago
£30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
Manchester, Stockport, Oldham, Rochdale, Hyde, Salford, Lancashire.
A leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance specialist to ensure that the environmental and Purified Water monitoring is carried out in compliance with current GMP and pharmacopoeia requirements.
This role will requires a Pharmaceutical manufacturing background with a strong working knowledge of GMP.
Quality Assurance Specialist responsibilities include:
- Establish and refine the environmental monitoring and purified water testing to ensure that the pharmaceutical products are protected from contamination by objectionable organisms.
- Carry out investigations in to alert and action limit breeches.
- Investigate all anomalous results related to environmental and purified water monitoring.
- Direct, train and mentor the QC Microbiological analyst.
- Ensure all required consumable materials are available as required and held in compliance with good QC laboratory practice.
- Maintain all required systems, ensuring, where appropriate, qualification and calibration are carried out to contemporary standards.
- Check and trend environmental monitoring data
- Second checking and reading of plates and slides
- Collate and present environmental and Purified Water monitoring data at quality management review meetings and in audits / inspections.
- Produce quarterly reports
- Write investigations protocols
- Become subject matter expert on environmental monitoring and purified water analysis
To apply please contact Darren on 0151 666 8956.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.