£25,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
+44 (0)151 666 8954
3 months ago
£25,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
Shrewsbury, Whitchurch, Telford, Oswestry, Market Drayton, Welshpool, Shropshire.
An FMCG manufacturer is now seeking a Stock Control Manager & Movements of Asset Manager to join the business on a permanent basis to support the Warehouse & Despatch Manager.
Previous experience of working within a similar fast moving consumer goods department with an understanding of warehouse processes. You will have experience of stock movement, stock control standards, auditing and stock discrepancy investigations.
You must possess good analytical and numerical skills, be IT literate in Word and Excel and have a strong knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems.
Stock Control Manager & Mopvement of Assets Manager responsibilities include:
• Establishing and maintaining inventory levels through monthly stock takes of both on site and 3rd party warehousing to support the manufacturing process; minimising write offs through pro active maintenance of material changes, inventory levels and expiry dates
• Work with the 3PL Warehouse Teams to review stock holding so that stock inaccuracies can be highlighted and improved ways of working can be achieved in order to effectively manage materials and continually improve processes
• Ensure all goods received are accurately booked on to the relevant company operating system and notify / liaise with Inbound Materials Team of any late/overdue deliveries
• Clear communication and escalation of issues in a timely manner to ensure that these are brought to resolution so that Service Level is not affected or unavoidable shortages are proactively communicated to affected customers.
• Ensure compliance to all company Health and Safety standards at all times and maintain a safe working environment by adhering to all safe operating procedures
• Accountable for all tray handling duties, including; tray de-hires, tray stock holding, traywash and costs.
• Accountable for CHEP pallet handling activities, including de-hires, FTR and costs.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.