+44 (0)151 666 8953
10 months ago
FMCG manufacturer & importer
£££competitive + excellent benefits
Surrey / Berkshire area
A leading FMCG manufacturer and importer of some of the UKs well known food brands are now seeking a Supply Chain Director to sit on the Senior Management team of the UK operations.
The successful Supply Chain Director will be responsible for developing, reviewing and maintaining an efficient business strategy to facilitate the cost-effective, end-to-end flow of products from suppliers to customers.
The successful Supply Chain Director will have previous experience in a fast paced FMCG business in a Senior management role (Logistics / Supply chain Controller / Head of) , managing a team across planning, customer services and logistics functions. You will have an excellent knowledge and understanding of S&OP as well as logistics and 3PL management experience.
Key responsibilities of the Supply Chain Director include:
• Direct all supply and logistics policies, procedures and activities to maximize the efficiency, reliability, timeliness and cost effectiveness of the end-to-end supply chain
• Direct all activities involved in materials planning and control, procurement, inventory management, storage, warehousing and 3PL management
• Oversee and manage the department budget
• Monitor performance of all supply and logistics activities: develop a range of KPI’s and measurement against these to ensure the highest level of performance and minimizing supply chain risk
• Develop, build, direct, evaluate and coach team to continuously improve
• Research, negotiate, maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate relationships and contracts with external suppliers
• Liaise with key functions including customer services, commercial, production planning to ensure supply and logistics strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and aligned with the overall objectives
• Direct and lead the implementation of S&OP into the UK business
• Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements and ethical standards
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.