£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Plus Bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8957
8 months ago
Monday to Friday (Days)
Circa £40,000.00 - £45,000 per annum + Bonus and benefits (Dependant on Experience)
East Midlands. Leciestershire, Northamptonshire Coventry, Northampton, Leicester
A leading global FMCG Manufacturer is currently seeking a Site Services Engineering Manager to join their team to provide the business with high quality engineering service in support and continuously work to improve the performance of People and Plant to deliver site efficiency and performance standards.
Site Services Responsibilities:
- Planning & co-ordinating of the maintenance and repair of site services (both plant & equipment on site) with sites own engineers and contractors.
- Manage and Lead on site Site Services Team
- To own lead the implementation of assigned Risk Management Standards, specifically Legionella, control of contractors, working at height and confined spaces.
- Experience in implementing a Reliability Engineering strategy
- Ensure all mandatory insurance inspections are delivered in a timely manner.
- To develop and deliver maintenance plans for a wide range of services equipment including, Water Treatment, Effluent & Drainage, Compressed Air, Lifting equipment, Chilled Water and Cooling towers, LV Electrical distribution & HV Electrical supply, Lighting & Emergency lighting, Fire Detection & Protection, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning systems).
- To maintain records of inspections and service to internal and external audit requirements.
- To own and drive the sites energy improvement agenda..
- Trend Analysis of plant performance data and identification and delivery of improvement projects.
- Completion of equipment diaries, handover records, incident reports. Completion of notifications & Work orders within SAP PM for all work allocated to team and raising of purchase orders where required.
- Maintain compliance to all internal and statutory legislation.
- Work collaboratively with all adjacent teams (Engineering manager n, Shift Managers Quality and Technical Ops) to resolve issues rapidly and drive improvements.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.