£18000 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits Package
+44 (0)151 666 8965
10 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a graduate developer to join a global organisation who are looking to further expand their IT division.
This is a great opportunity for any eager graduate developer who would like to progress their career within one of the best companies nationwide to work for. Beyond the training and career progression you will receive, this company values their employees massively and offers a great launch pad to kick-start your career.
- Take requirements and translating them to functional code.
- Work with business stakeholders and the team to ensure the best quality code.
- Working across the business to develop bespoke systems.
- Build up and add to the code libraries to make future coding quicker.
- Owning the project you're working on whilst working with the rest of the team
- Working on web based and desktop applications.
Successful candidates will have:-
- A graduate degree (2:1 or above) within Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Object Orientated Programming (OOP)
- Knowledge of SQL Server or relational databases
Should you wish to hear more on this role, please get in touch with Ben Cook at Scantec Recruitment on 0151 666 8986 or email@example.com
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.