£60,000 - £80,000 (DOE)
+44 (0)151 666 8954
7 months ago
£60,000 - £80,000 (DOE) + Company Car / Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Home Based – UK Wide Coverage
A leading global FMCG manufacturer is seeking an experienced Key Account Manager / Senior National Account Manager to drive, manage and develop volume within existing client accounts, ensuring the profitability of key customer accounts.
The successful Key Account Manager will be Degree Qualified with ideally have 5+ years experience in FMCG Food, Drink & Pharmaceutical Manufacturing B2B account management, with account values in excess of £15m annually.
Key Account Manager / Senior National Account Managerresponsibilities include:
• Develop strong customer relationship and insight to their business needs through regular customer visits.
• Identify customer needs and demands and incorporate knowledge in specific business region or market.
• Update group commercial team and business CRM systems with relevant customer information including site reports and account development plans.
• Plan for continuous growth including budget setting with the Key Accounts.
• Accountable for managing all steps in sales process including Contracting, negotiation of terms & conditions, conclude the sale and introduction of contract to the business until payment of the invoice.
• Manage credit and risk management.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.