0151 666 8981
12 months ago
Due to continued success and as a result of numerous successful projects won, a new opportunity has arisen for an Associate Director to join an established Maritime team based in Edinburgh.
The client are a Leading international Engineering and Project Management consultancy with a wealth of experience delivering projects in industries such as Maritime, Coastal, Aviation, Buildings, Energy, Infrastructure, Water and mining. As market leader in the international maritime consultancy sector and in the UK, The client’s maritime staff works closely with colleagues from other specialisms as part of integrated project teams to deliver projects regionally, nationally and internationally.
The successful Associate Director will join as a member of the Advisory Group management team and be jointly responsible for overall performance of the Advisory Group.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Line management of the Maritime UK Advisory Group in the Edinburgh office
- Leading, Promoting and delivering a number of key strategy objectives
- Acting as Project Director on a number of allocated key projects
- Working with the business development team, contributing to development of the portfolio of the Edinburgh office
- Providing technical and commercial advise to project teams
- Experience working in a Civil Engineering or Infrastructure organisation in a leadership role
- Extensive experience in the Maritime and Infrastructure sectors, with a proven track record in the Scottish Market
- Relevant accreditation, MICE/ MIEE/ MBA etc.
- Effective, proven leadership skills
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.