+44 (0)151 666 8918
10 months ago
Scantec are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer for an opportunity with one of our most prestigious clients.
- Provide a resilient cost effective highly available infrastructure to the business on top of which hosted services can be deployed, managed and maintained.
- Core Server Support – Build, maintain and manage the provisioning of Server environments to AWE, in keeping with current SLA’s, through effective processes, KPI’s and problem management.
- Be responsible for diagnosing and following through to resolution any problems, escalating to team members or other teams and vendors when required.
- Build relationships with other teams within IT Operations to enable better support and communications.
- To maintain technical skills to allow us to benefit from new and emerging technologies in order to make supportive decisions.
- To provide weekly reports to the team leader.
- Attend technical briefing / support groups.
- Understand and develop support system road maps.
- Responsible for undertaking other duties as reasonably required from time to time by line and task management.
** Due to the nature of the projects, successful applicants will need to obtain UK security clearance therefore Scantec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK who hold a full UK passport. DV clearance is required for this position.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.