Salary £19,500 + excellent benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8950
8 months ago
The successful Order Processing Coordinator / Customer Order Assistant will have recent experience of working within a call centre environment, providing over the telephone customer service including order processing and query handling.
You should possess excellent communication / customer service skills, be flexible, organised and accurate in your work with an understanding of supply chain/logistics principles. You must have experience of customer ordering systems and any knowledge of SAP and Excel is deemed highly advantageous.
Order Processing Coordinator / Customer Order Assistant responsibilities include:
• Processing customer orders both electronically and manually.
• Tracking orders to ensure deliveries are on time in full.
• Advising both internal and external contacts of any issues regarding stock availability and delivery. Taking corrective actions as appropriate or to ensure corrective action is carried out.
• Updating and issuing agreed KPIs for nominated accounts using SAP and customer systems as appropriate.
• Working in customer systems to generate orders.
• Ensuring any collections are raised correctly and actioned in a timely manner by third party contractors.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.