£30000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
5 months ago
This is a brand new role in a new team due to the expansion of the services they provide into pro-active security solutions. This person will be the first of this team and it’s a great opportunity to build and shape the role and to grow the wider team as there will be at least 6 more analysts being added over the next couple of years.
This role will involve the proactive monitoring of alerts on a SIEM for both external clients and internal users.
- Monitor SIEM tool for security alerts
- Carrying out investigations and proposing remedial actions
- Perform vulnerability scans
- Actively monitor security tools
- Completion of regular security reports & closely communicating with clients
- Mentor junior members of the team in future
- Work in a SOC for 2 years +
- Carrying out Investigations autonomously
- Client communication and suggesting remediation
- SIEM administration and configuration
- Use of tools such as IBM QRadar, LogRhythm, Splunk
- Basic salary of up to £35,000
- This company are a massively growing company with a bright future ahead of them
- This role is the first of its kind so it’s an excellent opportunity to grow and shape the role
- There will be the opportunity to grow and mentor a team
Easily commutable from York, Leeds, Harrogate, Bradford
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.