£26000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
5 months ago
Formulation Scientist, Hampshire, £26,000 - £35,000
My client is an internationally recognised chemical research organisation with a strong presence in multiple markets. Their UK business has recently invested heavily in upgrading their facilities and as a result they are looking to grow the business significantly in 2019 by recruiting a Formulation Scientist to join the team on a permanent basis.
With a core focus on providing key expertise across formulation, research initiatives and proof of concept work, this role will offer significant opportunity for the successful candidate to work on some truly exciting research and formulation projects with significant financial backing.
Duties will include;
- Supervise and write up research reports in a timely manner ensuring compliance with specific regulatory guidance documents.
- Plan and undertake proof of concept work to GxP standards, including laboratory trials on new formulations, leading to new patents or patent extensions.
- Manage and maintain the research programme database to ensure projects and individual studies are appropriately allocated, tracked and archived.
- Manage third party relationships with service providers and industry representatives, as considered necessary to deliver proof of concept projects to the agreed scope.
- Manage the regulatory portfolio, including provision of info to statutory authorities as and when required.
- Assist the Chief Scientific Officer in mentoring and coaching junior staff to ensure that the team is able to operate as effectively as possible.
In return my client is offering unparalleled progression opportunities. They have a fantastic culture of ‘growing from within’ and due to the growth of the business the successful candidate can expect plenty of opportunities to develop their skills and progress their career.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.