£45000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
9 months ago
NorthWest – Ellesmere Port, Birkenhead, Runcorn, Chester, Wirral, Merseyside.
A manufacturing company with a site based in Merseyside is currently seeking a Management Accountant / Financial Accountant (Manufacturing) to join their team on a permanent basis. The position will report in to CFO and the main purpose of the role is to oversee the day to day running of the finance function and ensure accurate reporting of data in order to produce meaningful financial information.
Key Accountabilities of the Finance Manager include –
- Oversee team of finance administrators
- Oversee daily finance activities
- Manage cash flow
- Coordinate annual audit and tax computation preparation to ensure that filing deadlines are met
- Audit of Tropos and Sage to ensure accuracy of financial data
- Produce monthly management accounts and budget information
- Assist accountants in preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Report any irregular discrepancy to the management team
- To interact and liaise with other departments
- To carry out any other duties reasonably requested
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.