£18000 - £20000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
6 months ago
Deeside, Flint, Holywell, Connahs Quay, Chester, North Wales, North West
A food manufacturing company with a site based in Deeside is currently seeking a Sales Administrator/Sales Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of this role will be to assist the sales team with administration duties.
Key accountabilities for the Sales Administrator include –
- General admin support for Account Managers
- Customer service interface
- Cover customer emails & respond/action if necessary/required
- Preparing and circulation of various reports in a timely manner
- Review & circulate stock updates
- Help with buying and packing samples
- General assistance with boardroom set ups, customer meetings etc.
- Help preparing for customer visits – printing agendas, tea/coffee etc.
- Attendance at internal meetings and assistance and circulating of minutes and actions
- Help to prepare documentation for customer presentations
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.