Circa £25,000 (some flexibility) + benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8950
9 months ago
The successful HSE Officer will have a NEBOSH qualification or have experience in Health and Safety matters within a food manufacturing environment. You must also be a strong communicator, be self-motivated and be proficient in using Microsoft Office programs.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Environmental Officer:
• Investigating all accidents/incidents that occur and collate all information.
• Daily maintenance of the Environmental Management System
• Collation of water and energy meters usage, report, trend and review findings.
• Ensure compliance by collecting water samples.
• Report on any near misses and accidents.
• Proactively ensure compliance and promote good practises within health, safety and environmental matters.
• Assist with all audits, internal and external.
• Review all risk assessments to ensure that all areas of the factory have been covered accurately.
• Assist with writing and implementing new processes.
• Assess all new equipment for any potential issues.
• Help and co-ordinate any emergency situations.
• Proactive in on-going carbon reduction and sustainability projects.
CV via application or call 0151 666 8955
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.