£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: On-Site Bonuses, Car Allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8971
9 months ago
The opportunity has arisen with one of our key clients to work within a Cyber security environment as a Security Engineer. The role has come about through the growth of new business as well as there being a skills gap in the team which needs an experienced Engineer to help fill.
- Accompany Technical Sales Team to Sales Meetings to be the 'Technical Expertise'
- Give solutions for network security, infrastructure and anti virus issues.
- Create Plans and design solutions for new infrastructure projects
- Be responsible for projects from original sale through to delivery
- Implement new solutions on client sites - working to agreed timescales
Experience in managing/playing a key role in the implementation and deployment of the following:
- CISCO Switches & Routers
- Windows Servers
- Web/Mail Filtering Solutions
- Linux Support
- End Point Security
- Cloud Solutions
- Networking (Wired or Wireless)
- Solution Design/Architecture
- Capacity Planning/Analysis
- Basic salary of £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme
- Car allowance
- Open and friendly culture
- Free parking
- Free refreshments
- Pension scheme
- Private Health care
- Assigned training budget for accreditation
*Must have a full license and own transport*
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.