£40000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
7 months ago
4on, 4off (12 hour days & nights)
Lincolnshire, Lincoln, Brigg, Scunthorpe, Scampton, Doncaster, Grimsby, Gainsborough
A leading plastics recycling / manufacturer is seeking an Engineering Supervisor to join their expanding team as part of their recent investment and development plans. The purpose of the role is to provide engineering support to achieve plant production targets & PPM completion rate to KPI target levels.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Ensure all Engineering Breakdowns are identified and assist in the prioritisation of the plant.
- Ensure all breakdowns, maintenance tasks and Health and Safety implications are communicated through to the appropriate team.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager, Area Engineering Supervisor and Shift Operations Manager in site prioritisation and delegate your team of Engineers to perform the tasks.
- Ensure that the detailed procedure of Shift Change / Handover of the department is carried out thoroughly and all relevant paperwork is compiled correctly with the on-coming personnel.
- Ensure all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled with all relevant information detailed, such as T-Cards, SAP etc.
- Ensure your Shift Engineers are working safely to our Standards and Practises.
- Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of housekeeping (within specified areas)
- Practice & encourage others to deliver the highest standards of Health & safety at all times and ensure that all plant and ancillary equipment is maintained to these high standards
You will have a minimum of 3 years experience in leadership within a fast paced environment and the skills to manage a small team of engineers. You will be an excellent communicator, have excellent people skills and a high level of organisation.
- Good academic qualifications (i.e. HNC / ONC in Engineering or equivalent)
- Apprentice trained & qualified
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.