£25000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8948
8 months ago
An expanding Nutraceutical company is looking to appoint a QA officer to their Operations team to provide quality assurance and compliance services to adhere to GMP and pharmaceutical licence standards. The role exists due to a company expansion.
As a QA Officer you will:
- Maintain supplier assurance documentation for API’s and Excipients including supply chain maps, risk assessments and accreditation certificates.
- Investigate customer complains.
- Perform internal audits.
- Prepare annual PQR’s.
- Perform quality checks on batches and QC documentation.
- Write SOPs, specifications, protocols and reports as requested, ensuring all documentation is completed in a timely fashion whilst adhering to GMP standards.
- Work closely with the team to ensure targets are met and work towards continuous improvement.
- General laboratory housekeeping duties.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Previous experience in a QA role is essential.
- A Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Pharmacy or other appropriate discipline.
- Internal/External auditing experience is preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.