£20000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
7 months ago
Lincolnshire, Lincoln, Brigg, Scunthorpe, Doncaster, Grimsby, Gainsborough
A large manufacturing facility with a site based in the Gainsborough area are currently seeking an Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is to maintain the Sales Ledger and credit control function to ensure the timely receipts of customer remittances.
Key Accountabilities for Accounts Assistant –
- To raise daily sales invoices & credit notes accurately on SAP
- Carry out credit control to ensure prompt payment of sales invoices
- Ensure scanning, filing & posting is up to date
- Assist the Finance Manager in the production of the monthly management accounts;
- Provide cover as required within the Finance Team;
- Any other ad hoc requests.
- Cash receipts in accordance with the agreed terms
- Ensure period end deadlines met
To be considered for this role you must have good IT skills, particularly excel and knowledge of an ERP system such as SAP, you must have experience of working in an accounts team and some credit control experience would be advantageous. You will also ideally be studying towards CIMA / ACCA / AAT (study support may be offered in this role in the future)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.