£17500 - £18000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
8 months ago
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + statuary leave, life assurance, contributory pension, share incentives, electronics and car discounts, eye care, free parking, role progression and extensive training opportunities.
Following over a decade of research, driven by the collaboration of a global R&D team; our Global Biotech client has developed a cutting edge technology which will allow them to further cement their place as a key player in their industry and drive future growth.
- To work in the laboratory analysing and processing daily collection samples
- To provide administration support for the laboratory team
- maintain production records
- run reports
- stock taking and ordering
- To respond to all internal and external customer enquiries in a timely manner.
- To work as a team player to achieve overall business objectives in designated areas.
- Attendance at all team meetings as required and training/development opportunities in consultation with your line manager.
- To be flexible in being able to travel between sites.
- To undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested by your line manager.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary
- Previous Laboratory experience is essential
- Exceptional organisation and prioritisation skills are essential
- The ability to work under their own initiative and with minimal supervision
- An interest in and enthusiasm for the industry
- A willingness to learn about all areas of the business
- Positive attitude to change and demonstrate desire to learn new things and be involved in new tasks/activities/products/projects
- Results Driven
- Customer Focus
- People Focus
To apply, please forward your CV for immediate consideration. Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours of their application to discuss next steps.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.