£38000 per annum, Benefits: Included
+44 (0)151 666 8966
about 1 year ago
£38,000 + Overtime + Benefits
Monday to Friday – 3 shift rota
Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Corby, Stamford, Huntingdom, Wisbech, Bourne
Leading FMCG manufacturer who have unprecedented and continuing growth are looking to recruit an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer to work Monday to Friday on a 3 shift rota.
Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer responsibilities:
• Adherence to safety standards and the culture of safety awareness
• Issuing of permits as required
• Happy to comply with ad-hoc duties and projects
• Conduct fault finding to minimise downtime on equipment malfunctions, implementing suitable corrective actions in a timely manner
• Undertake analysis of breakdowns on plant issues and component failures, implementing appropriate and timely corrective action.
• Record all engineering activity on the Daily Engineering record
• Complete all preventative and predictive maintenance work orders as detailed in the asset maintenance schedules & departmental work load plan
• Recommend amendments to the asset maintenance schedules in light of inspection histories and operational experience
• Identification and completion of remedial work
• Responsible for the housekeeping of the Engineering Workshop and associated stores, documentation and tools
• Support the Operations team with the timely delivery of product changeovers
You will be a Multi Skilled Maintenance engineer with at least 3 years experience working within a fast paced manufacturing environment. Holding formal engineering qualifications i.e HNC, NVQ, City & Guilds is deemed highly advantageous.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.