£40000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8957
9 months ago
£40,000-£45,000 Excellent + Full Benefits Package
Liverpool, Wirral, Cheshire, Stockport, Merseyside, Lancashire, Cheshire, North West
A blue chip FMCG Manufacturer is currently looking for a Reliability Engineer to join the Maintenance and Reliability Team at their site. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation and work in a fast paced, stimulating environment. The primary purpose of this position is to identify proactive maintenance requirements to increase plant productivity, maximise reliability performance and improve processes whilst reducing overall cost.
Reliability Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Leading the RCFA and RCM processes using cross functional teams to implement appropriate changes to the preventative/predictive maintenance programme or plant modifications which improve reliability.
- Determine the function, capability, probability of failure and acceptable risk for assets to define the correct maintenance requirements to eliminate functional failures.
- Establish a systematic and effective Preventative/predictive maintenance review process with support from the planner.
- Review and contribute to approved equipment reliability strategies.
- Coordinate predictive maintenance efforts on site.
- Identify opportunities for improvement of electrical asset health to optimise plant uptime.
- Support maintenance tasks aligned with reliability improvement.
- Coach site personnel in the reliability work process to ensure continued alignment to the Electrical Asset Health Assurance model.
- Propose replacement projects based on electrical asset health.
- Participate in and take relevant agreed actions for OPEX team meetings
Apply now with your CV. Or for more information, please contact Mike Cairns at Scantec on 0151 666 8957
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.