£29000 - £33000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8948
9 months ago
£29,000 - £33,000
An expanding multinational Pharmaceutical company who are one of the largest generic pharmaceutical manufacturers in the UK is looking to appoint a QA Officer to their Supply department to add to their 400 plus strong workforce (8,000 worldwide). The role exists due to a company expansion. This role will specifically focus on the Quality Assurance of products made by third party manufacturers on behalf of the company. Additional experience in external and internal auditing will be a big advantage.
As a Supply Quality Officer you will:
- Perform routine quality assessments of product batches which are contract manufactured.
- You will support the QP release of third party manufactured products sourced from third party manufacturers.
- You will have responsibility for the approval of third party master documentation relating to finished product manufacture.
- You will be involved in investigating issues that arise at third party manufacturers, authorising investigations and subsequent corrective actions.
- You will be authorising investigations and subsequent corrective actions associated with customer complaints.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the on-going acceptability of suppliers by measuring and reporting their performance.
- Previous experience in a QA is essential.
- A Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Pharmacy or other appropriate discipline.
- GMP and Risk Knowledge experience is essential.
- Internal/External auditing experience is preferred.
- Ability to perform root cause analysis.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team.
- Results driven work ethic and can-do attitude.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.