£28000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
10 months ago
My client is an established and rapidly expanding CRO and CDMO.
They are looking for a Analytical Chemist to join the company and take the lead on Method development strategy and support the delivery of client projects.
- Plan and implement the Analytical testing and method development strategy to support the delivery of key projects
- Analytical method development, validation and tech transfers of analytical methods Primarily in HPLC, LC/MS and GC/MS
- Set up and carry out stability studies.
- Work and collaborate with Project Managers, internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure all activities adhere to relevant MHRA guidelines
- Write and review reports for internal customers, clients and regulatory bodies.
- Prepare and review technical documentation, SOPs and policies.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
In return my client is offering a competitive base salary, free onsite parking, excellent commuter links, yearly bonus, excellent holiday allowance and unparallelled progression opportunities.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.