Competitive salary, plus profit share bonus structure
+44 (0)151 666 8999
8 months ago
The Senior Design Manager will report to the Aviation Sector Director, with key objectives including:
- Bidding for, winning and delivering design projects
- Managing design teams
- Maintain and grow brand presence
- Initiate new client relationships
- Managing internal and external client expectations
The Senior Design Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing and co-ordinating internal design resource and facilitating design meetings
- Monitoring delivery and producing design reports, design programmes and deliverables registers
- Assuming position as enquiry manager for new bid work
- Ensuring commercial control over design projects including setting of project budgets, allocating fee targets, monitoring fee spend, carrying out change control with client and liaising with internal commercial teams
- Acting as key interface with clients
- Accountability for high levels of performance in terms of design, build ability, CDM and sustainability
The Senior Design Engineer will have:
- Experience of managing design projects within Aviation sector
- Knowledge of Airport operations including, screening, baggage handling, civils works and terminal
- Relevant Degree in a Design subject or extensive Design Management knowledge
- Understanding of 2015 CDM regulations
- Project Programming knowledge
- Good M&E and civil/structural design and installation knowledge
On offer is an excellent package including competitive salary, car allowance, enhanced holiday and pension scheme, health care and profit share bonus structure.
To apply or to discuss this opportunity in further detail, please apply as instructed.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.