£26000 - £29000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
4 months ago
My client is an established and rapidly expanding Pharmaceutical R&D company. They are looking to attract and engage with the very best Organic Chemists to conduct complex synthesis for the development of APIs and lead on a number of industry leading projects.
- Carry out organic synthesis to develop target molecules.
- Conduct multi-step synthesis and laboratory scale up though to pilot plant and GMP manufacturing.
- Plan and execute work on complex projects with the minimum of supervision to ensure the timely delivery of the objectives. Provide technical assistance to other projects as required.
- Attendance of, and contribution into, project meetings both internally and customer requested, as required.
- Prepare and review reports and other technical documentation.
- Conduct regular literature and other searches (electronic databases, journals) in order to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of synthetic chemistry especially that related to current industry trends.
- Impart ‘new’ ideas for improved efficiency and quality compliance.
in return, my client is offering industry leading development opportunities underpinned by a competitive remuneration package, excellent onsite facilities and free parking.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.