Up to £26,000
+44 (0)151 666 8950
3 days ago
A leading FMCG food manufacturer is currently seeking a Quality Supervisor to join on a temporary basis of between 9-12 months to cover a maternity contract. You will be required to work a 4 on, 4 off 5am - 5pm shift pattern.
Reporting into the Factory Technical Manager, this role will have up to 3 QA Auditors reporting into them.
The successful Quality Supervisor will have experience in a technical role within the food industry, ideally a chilled environment. Some basic supervisor experience will be required. You will have knowledge of HACCP systems, quality management systems, BRC requirements and internal auditing. You will have excellent organisation and communication skills with experience of dealing with customers / external auditors.
Quality Supervisor Responsibilities:
• To observe and audit production processes and GMP ensuring products are made to specification.
• To coordinate non conformance findings and report to relevant department managers.
• Ensuring completion of any required corrective actions and monitor these non conformances to identify recurring issues.
• To assist in delivery of site standards for visits and audits, supporting either directly or indirectly through the QA team.
• To coordinate the team for product launches through updating relevant documentation or systems, liaising with the Process and Production teams to ensure product is manufactured to the correct standard.
• With guidance from the Line Manager, manage QA activities required to deliver improvement of Technical KPIs which includes auditing non conforming processes, complaint investigations, update of swab schedules, GMP audits, glass and plastic audits.
• Lead, motivate and inspire QA team to achieve personal development and continuous improvement.
• To promote a quality culture and help to develop the quality management system.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.