£42000 per annum, Benefits: Included
+44 (0)151 666 8966
Manchester - w
7 days ago
£42,000 + benefits
4 on 4 off or 6-2, 2-10
FMCG Food Manufacturer
Manchester, Greater Manchester, Oldham, Rochdale
A large food manufacturing company is currently seeking a Multi-skilled Engineer (ideally electrically biased) to join the team and provide engineering support in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance activities and strive towards continuous improvement of all machinery, equipment and ways of working.
Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer responsibilities:
- Fault diagnosis and breakdown repairs of plant and site service equipment
- Planned maintenance and Maintenance requests.
- Adherence to statutory checks
- Adherence to GMP
- Involvement in CI and Capital projects
- Upkeep of stores
- Upkeep of all Engineering Technical documentation.
- Support and coach relevant employees in all aspects of shared maintenance
- Make decisions within the frame work of site policies and compliance to customer codes of practice.
Application through CV's only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.