£20000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Call for details
+44 (0)151 666 8958
6 months ago
As a Successful Technical Account Manager you’ll:
- Build a thorough working knowledge of each account they are given to understand their project needs
- Identify further areas of which each account could develop and expand in to be it selling the benefits of further modules or development work
- Managing the full project life-cycle when it comes to undertaking development work or the introduction of a module by setting and managing the customers expectations and relaying any communication to the developers involved
- Being the customers first point of contact and providing customer service for each client
- Making sure that each project undertaken is documented well and in real time so that at any point you can give a status on where the project is up to
To be successful in your application for this role you’ll need:
- A proven technical sales background or experience up selling existing customers
- Experience of managing the who project life-cycle of a technical upgrade or installation in to a client from an account managers point of view
- Have come from a Software or technical background
If you’re interested in this role or know someone who would be please call Richard Jones at Scantec on 0151 666 8958 or e-mail email@example.com.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.