£27000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8948
14 days ago
£27,000 - £30,000
Based in Wrexham
FTC 12 months
An expanding multinational Pharmaceutical company who are one of the largest generic pharmaceutical manufacturers in the UK is looking to appoint a Drug Safety and Information Officer to join an award winning Global, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Company on a 12 month Fixed Term contract.
The ideal candidate will be a key member of the team, working as a primary point of contact for drug (Medical) information enquires and receipt of suspect adverse drug reactions. You will also carry out other aspects of pharmacovigilance work.
To be considered for this role applicants must have the following:
- A Degree (or equivalent) in Pharmacy, Nursing, Life Sciences or other appropriate discipline
- A broad knowledge of disease symptoms, diagnosis, and pathology and drug treatments as well as medical and pharmaceutical terminology is essential.
- Knowledge of ADR databases and Pharmacovigilance legislation and guidelines is desirable.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to relate to all levels within the organisation is essential.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.