£30000 - £32000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8948
13 days ago
£30,000 - £32,000
Based in Wrexham
FTC 12 months
An expanding multinational Pharmaceutical company who are one of the largest generic pharmaceutical manufacturers in the UK is looking to appoint a QA Officer to their Quality Assurance department to add to their 350 strong workforce (8,000 worldwide). The role exists due to an internal secondment of a permanent member of staff to a project to install a new production line.
The successful candidate will focus on mainly on the routine review of batch and other GMP documents to support QA batch review and QP release. You will effectively report and investigate incidents and deviations and other batch/non batch related investigation.
To be considered for this role applicants must the following:
- A Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Pharmacy or other appropriate discipline
- Substantial experience within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably within Quality Assurance, Production or Quality Control.
- Quality audit experience is preferable.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to relate to all levels within the organisation is essential.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.