£20 - £30 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8914
7 months ago
Daily Duties Include:
- Cable tray installation, cable pulling, and termination
- Handling permits and permit requests
- Contractor interface (taking photographs etc in shared working areas)
- Scaffold forecasting and scaffold requests. (Training will be provided on using Access in order to use the Client Scaffold Management System)
- Aprox 50/50 split between Supervision and office based work
Experience required includes:
- Construction site experience
- Basics in MS Office & Outlook
- JIB card or Certs & CSCS/CCNSG
Hours of work:
45 Hours per week – Possible overtime & weekend work as required
Self Employed = rate are negotiable depending on experience
Candidates may have relevant experience in the following roles: Electrical Cordinator, Electrical Supervisor, Junior Electrical Engineer
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.