£28000 - £32000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
12 months ago
£28,000 - £32,000 (DOE), 25 days holiday + bank hols
Monday to Friday 8.30-5pm (37.5 hours a week)
A blue chip manufacturer with multiple UK sites is now seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to be based at a site near Winchester. Reporting to the Management Accountant, the Assistant Management Accountant will provide support to the management team in understanding the business performance of the site, covering sales, margin, and operational performance and materials prices.
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will ideally have finance experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment with excellent IT skills and the ability to communicate to people at all levels in the business providing financial data and support when required.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant include:
• To prepare periodic reports for review.
• To provide information required as part of the rolling forecast process, ensuring that information is accurate.
• To apply the commercial and operational controls
• Prepare and post journals
• Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations for review.
• To maintain the management accounting systems according to set procedures.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.