+44 (0)151 666 8947
6 months ago
FMCG Food Manufacturing
Stretford, Eccles, Trafford Park, Bolton, Bury, Wigan, Warrington, Altrincham, Stockport, Leigh, Manchester, North West
A large food manufacturing company with a site based in Manchester is currently seeking a Commercial Executive / Accounts Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of this role will be to support the Commercial Team in managing their accounts.
Key Accountabilities of the Accounts Executive –
- Carry out analysis of promotional and seasonal activity.
- Monitor the impact on sales of new product launches, weather, time of year, promotional material and so on.
- Communication effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Take part in any project work the wider commercial team need support with.
- Liaise with planning department to ensure relevant departments are aware of forecast’s and customer requests/expectations.
- Complete weekly sales reports and investigate any inaccuracies with regards to data.
To be considered for this role you must be very data orientated and have the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment, you must be an experience used of Microsoft and be confident with both written and verbal communications. The successful candidate will have a good eye for detail and a thorough approach to work. It would be deemed advantageous for you to have a degree in a related subject such as Finance, Commercials or Business Studies/Management.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.