+44 (0)151 666 8953
6 months ago
Shopper / Customer Marketing Manager
Plymouth area (commutable from Bodmin, Okehampton, Launceston)
A leading FMCG Food Manufacturer is seeking a Shopper / Customer Marketing Manager. The Shopper / Customer Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving the development and execution of shopper and trade marketing plans. This role will also deliver trade marketing activities including PR, advertising and trade shows.
The successful Shopper / Customer Marketing Manager will ideally have a minimum of 3 years marketing experience in the FMCG Consumer Goods sector (food, drinks, personal care etc). You will also ideally have experience in managing agencies in shopper and trade marketing executions and shopper marketing campaigns across impulse and grocery environments. An understanding of merchandising (temporary and permanent) equipment solutions desirable;
Shopper Marketing Manager / Customer Marketing Manager Responsibilities include:
• Work cross functionally to deliver shopper and trade marketing support plan in line with commercial and brand priorities.
• Work with the Senior Brand Manager to align consumer and shopper creative and media solutions that deliver against the brand positioning framework.
• Deliver traditional trade marketing solutions including PR, advertising, trade shows
• Build full knowledge of retailer objectives, shopper profiles and media options for key customers aligned with commercial and brand objectives.
• Use insights to match brand plans to most relevant retailers for activation, develop recommendations to take to Commercial Managers and align accordingly.
• Execute Channel and Customer Shopper Marketing campaigns supporting Brand and Activity plans for client key customers.
• Own and deliver outstanding quality in all required Trade Shows (Careers, Regional and Major customer events) including agency and budgetary management.
• Manage agency relations with shopper marketing partners and proactively recommend action for improved performance and step changing capability.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.