£40000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8948
19 days ago
My client is an established CRO offering a full suite of resources to clients across Europe. Following a period of organic growth they are looking to recruiting a Drug Discovery Project Lead to join the business on a permanent basis.
Successful candidates are likely to have a PhD in Organic Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, or a related discipline. Alongside this, they are likely to have a drug discovery background gained in industry, or substantial relevant post-doctoral study underpinned by a commercial delivery element during their research. Knowledge and experience of practical laboratory drug discovery techniques is essential and a background of successfully overseeing and supporting the work of others is highly desirable.
Day to day duties may include;
- Project Leadership: Lead and motivate multi-disciplinary lab based teams to deliver Drug Discovery projects to time and budget.
- Resource Planning: Ensure the appropriate resource and skills are available throughout the project to deliver the project as planned
- Project Planning: Define project activities and identify dependencies and establish an achievable time line to deliver the project
- Client Management: Point of contact for client communication, offering a ‘subject matter expert’ service to clients and taking responsibility for assessing, managing and delivering customer expectations, ensuring alignment with Contract and internal stakeholders
- Project Control: Provide regular project status updates against project time line as and when required as to the project requirements and procedures. Provide inputs for quality metrics
In return, my client is offering the successful candidate an ultra competitive base salary, underpinned by a market leading benefits package.
To apply please forward your details for immediate consideration
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.