£27 - £31 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8976
3 months ago
This is an operational post (reactive drainage type work). Typical duties include:
• resolving blocked gully issues
• preparing gully cleansing reports
• identifying the need for and organising camera surveys
• identifying the need for and organising dig downs (trial digs)
• identifying and resolving network surcharging problems
• meeting with residents/councillors regarding drainage issues
• Working on operational side of the council
• responding to written public/councillor drainage queries/complaints
• undertaking enforcement
They ideally need someone who has worked in a similar environment (Council Operations Division) and has reached HNC level.
You will need to have:
- an understanding of how Highways drainage works.
- the ability to identify and report issues
- able to solve day to day issues relating to flooding problems
- technically minded
- able to deal with Councillors and public enquiries/complaints
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.