£45000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8946
3 months ago
This company design roads, bridges and intelligent transport systems (ITS), covering strategic and nationally vital roads, as well as local from conception through to handover. Their projects range from major improvements to complete renewals.
Reporting to the Design Manager, you will be responsible for one Project Co-ordinator. You will be responsible for leading and managing the delivery of technical outputs for projects on time, to the quality required, and within the allocated budget. You will achieve this by defining, controlling and delivering workflows in accordance with company procedures, whilst interfacing with technical and managerial staff. The role will include travel across the North of England, predominantly Manchester, Chorley and Penrith.
Responsibilities include implementing resourced and costed project programmes using Microsoft Project or other approved planning tools, for individual or multiple projects along with actively promoting health and safety.
• MAPM (or equivalent) or a chartered member of a relevant professional institution (MICE/MIStructE) would be desirable.
• A degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
• Able to take the lead with client interfaces and manage project delivery on technical and business aspects of team outputs.
• Able to establish project requirements and drive the team to deliver the required outputs in terms of quality, cost and programme.
• Must be computer literate. Ability to work without supervision essential, you will have the drive and determination to meet targets.
• Strong communication skills. Fluent written and verbal English.
• Able to demonstrate alignment to the company behaviours
• Able to build teams and mentor others PMs and facilitate succession planning
• Full driving licence
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.