£25000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8979
20 days ago
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum.
Location: Preston – North West England.
In this role you will assist the Cost and Planning Team Leader to manage project actual, budget and forecast costs in order to effectively capture the project’s status and support project execution / decisions.
• 2+ years of experience is required, Ideally in a highly regulated Industry.
• Cost Planning experience.
• Earned Value Management experience.
• NEC3 Contracts experience.
• Numerate and competent with financial concepts, cost tracking and reporting.
• Highly orderly, methodical and process driven.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Good general office computer skills.
In this full time position you will primarily be based in Preston with flexibility sought for occasional travel to company and client offices.
Working for this highly revered organisation, you will be offered multiple pathways for significant professional development along with extensive, opportunities for career progression.
Full job description available on request.
For further information email andrew.c.a4ljbmnq5w3@Scantec.aptrack.co.uk or call 0151 666 8979.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.