£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Great benfits
+44 (0)151 666 8958
12 months ago
As a successful Front End Developer you’ll be:
- Getting involved right from the very start in some of their high end projects
- Working on your own and as part of a POD to complete projects
- Actively getting involved in agile stand up meetings in the mornings
- Not always sticking to the same thing day in and day out, you’ll be dynamic in your approach
- Spending most your time delivering projects however part of your time will be dedicated to leading a team through mentoring and also loosely managing the team to produce the very best code.
- HTML and CSS as a core of what you’ll be coding with
- Templating (Handlebars, Mustache would be ideal)
- Development tooling
- Source control processes using Git
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.