£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Fantastic Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8958
5 months ago
As a successful Developer you’ll be responsible for:
- Taking part in the morning meetings to give progress on projects
- Involved in peer to peer programming
- Staying up to date with industry leading tools and techniques
- Having your own self development time
- Working with other stakeholders within the business
- Creating world class code!
- C#, ASP.net, MVC
- Cloud development experience either AWS or Azure
- Experience of unit testing,
- Strong experience of technical design
- Capable of providing mentoring and leadership to some of the more junior members of the team while designing and delivering solutions in a fast paced work environment.
- Experience of working with large volume relational databases such as MS SQL
- Entity Framework/NHibernate
- Experience of high traffic distributed architecture
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.