£27000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
4 months ago
I am recruiting on behalf of a large organisation in the Warrington area who are looking for an excellent Content Creator to join their team. It's an exceptionally exciting time to join the team as they are going through a large scale re-brand which is giving the marketing team a lot of scope for creativity.
- Taking care of both online and offline content
- Writing several blogs for the website/social media
- Website copy generation – streamlining what’s already in place in line with new branding
- Targeting the message in adverts to different demographics
- Some print advertising with different adverts/message depending on the target audience
- Writing original content for Blogs, Websites, Adverts (being able to provide examples through a portfolio)
- Being able to write on a number of topics and sound credible e.g. this role may touch on quite technical or scientific topics sometimes
- Able to use a CMS system to update the website
- Advertising on a number of platforms such as print, web, social media etc.
- Able to work to deadlines and prioritise
- Degree in Journalism/Marketing OR CIM a bonus
- Access to internal/external training and development
- Promotion Opportunities along the way up to Executive/Managerial level
- Reduced Gym membership
- 22 days holiday
- Pension Contribution
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.