£17000 - £19000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
7 months ago
£17,000 - £19,000 (4 on 4 off days/nights)
Lincolnshire, Lincoln, Brigg, Scunthorpe, Doncaster, Grimsby, Gainsborough
A large manufacturing organisation based in Lincolnshire is seeking a Fork Lift Truck / FLT Operator to join them on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for daily stock counts and control of the stock flow as well as ensuring all logistics activities are conducted inline with site processes to safeguard customer requirements.
FLT Operator / Fork Lift Truck Driver Include:
- Ensure daily stock counts are always accurate and stock is put away in the correct locations.
- Ensure site layout for stock is kept to at all times.
- Conducting end of month stock counts with a member of the finance team.
- Ensure loads are loaded, tipped and through the weighbridge process at the planned times.
- Ensure all documents are completed to the required standards.
- Ensure internal and external standards are maintained, putting stock away when required.
- To monitor performance throughout the shift and act quickly if required ensuring targets are met.
- Show improvements for any non conformances raised.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have a currently FLT licence and have worked in a large warehouse environment. If you have an in house FLT licence, expired licence, or have experience of driving a counter balance FLT the client are happy to put you through the necessary training to refresh this.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.