£41,500 + Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8954
6 months ago
£41,500 + Benefits
Burnley, Blackburn, Preston, Skipton, Keighley, Lancashire, North West.
A blue chip FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking an Engineering Shift Supervisor to manage a team of engineers to provide a full and efficient engineering service.
Engineering Supervisor Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the day to day engineering function of the business unit managing a team of maintenance engineers.
• Ensure planned preventive maintenance is carried out as per schedules.
• Management of planned preventative maintenance (PPM’s) for the department.
• Progress engineers improvement program.
• Liaise with production on a day to day basis and communicate any problems or concerns to the engineering team and where necessary to the Engineering Manager.
• Comply with Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and Environmental Legislation
• Maintaining hands on to supervisory split, rapidly diagnose and resolve reactive faults.
• Co-ordinations of permit to work system for control of contractor & internal activities
• Ensure completion of equipment diaries, handover records, incident reports. Completion of notifications & Work orders for all work allocated to team.
• Attendance and input to all relevant operational, engineering and CI meetings.
• Meet with shift manager at start and end of shift to agree operational and engineering priorities. Give clear direction to engineering team for shift activities.
• Work collaboratively with all adjacent teams to resolve issues rapidly and drive improvement
You will ideally be a Multi Skilled Engineering Supervisor with an electrical bias and proven supervisory experience in a fast paced Food manufacturing environment.
Applications via CV submission only.
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.