££comp, car, bonus etc
+44 (0)151 666 8953
7 months ago
£££competitive + car package + bonus + benefits
A global blue chip food manufacturer with a site in the Southwest is now seeking a commercially focused Site General Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the group function, the Site General Manager is responsible for providing overall leadership across production, engineering, HSE and technical to deliver goods at highest quality to a profit.
The successful Site General Manager will have previous FMCG experience in a results driven World Class Manufacturing environment, ideally within a food / beverage / pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
Ideally degree / MBA qualified, you will have a key eye for financials and interpreting KPI data to deliver strategic production management plans as well as strong leadership of cross functional teams and exceptional customer service skills.
Site General Manager Responsibilities include:
• Overall leadership and management of site including: production, engineering, HSE, Quality.
• Define, analyse and manage key financials including site budget, cost analysis, CAPEX
• Develop short, mid and long-term strategy for the site to deliver future capacity and reduce costs
• Proactively analyse statistics, preparing reports and interrogating the data to continuously improve operations
• Direct, lead and implement strategic business partnering with all functions to deliver efficiencies and savings
• Lead site engagement & employee communication plan
• Streamline all processes to reduce waste & increase efficiency
• Initiate performance benchmarking where appropriate and actively promote a culture of continuous improvement and high performance at all levels within the site.
• Contribute to wider Cluster management processes and objectives maintaining positive and constructive relationships within the wider group
Application via CV.
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.