£17000 - £20000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
6 months ago
£17,000 - £20,000
FMCG Food Manufacturing
Chester, Deeside, Wrexham, Oswestry, Whitchurch, Nantwich, Corwen, Shropshire, Cheshire, North Wales, North West
A large food manufacturing company is currently seeking a Buyer to join their team on a permanent basis. This role has the potential to go permanent after this time. This role will report in to the Procurement Manager.
Key Accountabilities for Buyer include –
- Ensure all paperwork is completed within deadline.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stake holders.
- Monitor daily forecasts, place orders and chasing outstanding PO’s.
- Manage dry goods and packaging materials in accordance with customer demand.
- Manage intake of products from suppliers.
- Produce daily delivery report.
- Measure supplier performance and feedback.
To be considered for this role you must have excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines. You must have good IT skills, excellent customer service skills, the ability to multitask and an interest in working in the food manufacturing industry. Experience of managing new and existing suppliers would also be hugely advantageous for this role.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.