£35000 - £38000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8957
8 months ago
4 on 4 off (06:00 - 18:00)
A leading FMCG Food Manufacturer with a site in the Lincolnshire area is currently seeking a Lead Multi Skilled Engineer to join their day shift.
You will be an experienced multi skilled Engineer with proven Lead engineer or supervisory skills with the ability to make decisions and work under pressure. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with experience in a fast paced food manufacturing environment. You will be confident in all aspects of engineering with strong fault-finding and analysis skills and competent in the use of engineering IT applications.
Responsibilities of the Lead Multi Skilled Engineer includes:
- Provide hands-on support to the Engineering team and lead by example.
- Ensure accurate / timely records are kept of all engineering work carried out during the shift, root cause of failures are identified and measures are taken to prevent a reoccurrence
- Ensure that engineering downtime is minimised and accurately logged
- Ensure operating / maintenance manuals, diagnostic instructions and special tools are readily available for the shift.
- Provide support to production to ensure efficient performance of all equipment.
- Regularly liaise with production management team to resolve any problems efficiently to improve performance.
- Manage contractors and suppliers.
- Liaise with suppliers and the Engineering Manager.
- Manage, plan, prioritise and audit engineering activities daily and ensure accurate records are maintained for the end of each shift.
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.