£45000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8946
12 months ago
Scantec are currently recruiting for a Traffic Management Technical Officer for one of our biggest our main contractor clients.
Location: A choice between the South Mimms / Leatherhead or Dartford head offices. (Ablity to travel around the M25 network is essential.)
Reporting to: Service Delivery Manager
- Be the first point of contact for all traffic management activities on the M25 DFBO during the daytime and provide technical advice in accordance with Chapter 8, NHSS 12 A,B,C and D and TSRDG to designers, project team, depot staff and supply chain partners.
- Be responsible for all aspects of traffic management on the M25 DBFO contract and ensure safe and common standards of traffic management are applied in compliance with relevant health and safety legislation.
- Ensure suitable and robust method statements and risk assessments are in place for all traffic management related activities, identify gaps and produce documentation as required.
- Ensure that all traffic management drawings that are produced both internally and externally are in line with current working procedures.
- Engage with traffic management subcontractors to ensure all work is carried out to the correct standard by the way of feedback meetings on a regular basis (minimum quarterly) and evidence meetings through documentation.
- Carry out daytime audits on traffic management to ensure that all works are compliant with the requirements of NHSS Sector Scheme and Chapter 8. Identify and rectify any issues found.
- Maintain a robust suite of traffic management drawings for the M25 DBFO.
- Review all traffic management supply chain method statements and risk assessments on an annual basis for compliance and document to evidence.
Salary: Basic + pension + childcare + Company car + 25 days holidays and bank holidays
Hours: 37.5 hours / week (Flexible working). You’d need to be at the office typically between 10:30 & 2:30pm but otherwise manage your own time. Occasional night work may be required.
- CSCS card required but if expired they have 90 days to get this sorted from offer.
- Traffic management design minimum of TSCO, TMF qual
- Working knowledge of temp traffic management, chapter 8 and TSRGD
- Experience with cone 10 and CAD
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.