£70000 - £75000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
28 days ago
- Supporting the design and implementation of Project Controls environments predominantly in an engineering design setting.
- Assisting in setting up project controls software, using systems such as Deltek Cobra and Ares Prism
- Working with planners to assist in defining Work Breakdown Structures and loading resources/ costs into Primavera P6
- Assist with the management of the Project Controls team based in London along with general project management duties
Requirements for the role:
- Knowledge or experience of engineering / building design would be an advantage but not essential.
- Experience of working on design programmes and knowledge of design processes(eg RIBA, GRIP...).
- Ideally have at least 15 yearsrelevant experience
- Need to have excellent communication and inter personal skills, including client facing and stakeholder management experience
**Full Job Description available on request**
If you are interested in applying or finding out more information relating to this role please call 0151 666 8979, or forward an up to date CV to andrew.c.a4ljbmnq0oe@Scantec.aptrack.co.uk
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.